What I'm Tweeting!

Videos!

Loading...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings


As a fairly "new" mom, I'm a huge fan of quick and easy meals, especially ones that allow me to use my crock pot. My husband is a huge fan of this recipe and anything that makes him happy, makes me happy!


Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings:
1 Lb Shredded Chicken
2 Cans Chicken Broth
1 Large Can Cream of Chicken Soup
3 Medium Potatoes
1 Can Biscuits

With your crock pot on high, put the broth and the cream of chicken soup in and whisk it together so that it's all incorporated.

Add the chicken and potatoes and cover.
Let cook for 3.5 Hours.

After the 3.5 hours have passed, cut the biscuits into small pieces and add to the pot.
Add salt and pepper to taste. 

Cook in additional 30 minutes.

Serve alone of on top of biscuits.

Add carrots, peas and celery and make it a chicken pot pie! 

Hope you enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment