What I'm Tweeting!

Videos!

Loading...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation Review & Demo!

3 weeks ago, I ran out of my very favorite Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Foundation is not something that I take lightly. I have very oily, acne prone skin with huge areas of hyper-pigmantation so finding a matte finish, full coverage foundation has always been hard. When I walked into Sephora and saw the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, I was intrigued. It claimed to be a 24 hour wear, transfer resistant, full coverage, lightweight (an oxymoron if you ask me), fragrance free and oil free foundation and it literally sounded like the perfect foundation.

Well... i'm here to tell you... IT IS! This foundation is by far, the best foundation I have ever used. It does EVERYTHING it claims and has cut down my foundation "routine" by more than half! The best part about it? After 15 years of a routine of moisturizer, color corrector, concealer, foundation and powder... all I wear now is this foundation. It's such an amazing finish and the coverage is AMAZING. I can't tell you how many compliments i've gotten in "real" life and on pictures about how "flawless" my face looks. I take no credit for that, it goes all to this foundation. It's super lightweight and doesn't even feel like i'm wearing too much (It didn't even feel this light while wearing the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation!).  It covers every blemish, spot, and problem area (no concealer needed for this Mommy's dark circles!)

In this video, I show you my before and after and you get to see what my face looks like after wearing the foundation for 8 hours without touch ups! (Please be kind... my makeup free face is kind of scary!)

This foundation can be found at Sephora but, is currently sold out everywhere due to the popularity! If you happen to find it, don't hesitate! This product is amazing!

Here are some pictures of me wearing the foundation (keep in mind, NONE of these pictures were edited (I use a Canon Rebel T3i for pictures and video and I have studio lighting)! They are straight from my camera. 




Here is the video review! I hope you guys enjoyed my review of the foundation and found it at least a little helpful. If you try it or have already, let me know what you think of it!



Love, Edith

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm pretty interested in trying tho foundation. I think it looks flawless. We both have a similar skintone and I might match to the same color you use. I am an nc20 in Mac. I read your post and saw your video, but I didn't catch what color you use in this foundation. Sorry if I just overlooked it, but can you tell me your shade? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete