What I'm Tweeting!

Videos!

Loading...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 4, 2013

I Have Died Everyday Waiting for You...



When I was TTC, this song came out and I felt like it described every single step in my journey. And now, exactly a year from the date I found out I was pregnant, I have never in my life, been as happy as I am now. I love these boys more than I can even explain. They mean more to me than anything ever has or ever will. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for them.
So, I share with you my TTC Song:

A Thousand Years:


Heartbeats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you 
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more.


What is your TTC Song?

Love,
Edith



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! It has brought tears to my eyes! So beautiful!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your videos on youtube. We've been TTC 10 months now for baby #4. We have a 3 year old and 1 year old twins. My first was a whoops, and the twins just took 3 months, so it's been hard. A song that helps me through is Walk On by Kellie Coffey. Definitely helps me get through my TTC blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my absolute FAVORITE song! <3 I am so happy you got your greatest desire - those little boys are nothing less than beautiful Edith!

    Cheers,
    Megan
    www.theycallmemommi.com

    ReplyDelete